Windows 7… the new operating system from Microsoft that everybody wants, because of it's new design and easier functionality. But, like many Windows operating systems, there is a need for knowledge… knowledge on how to fix or repair things. So, check out this video tutorial on how to change the logon screen automatically in Windows 7.
This is excellent for Windows 7 users. As you know, Windows 7 allows you to change the login screen easily without the need of any external software. Here is a small utility which allows you to choose images and displays them randomly at each login.
It's called Logon Screen Rotator. If the image doesn't meet the requirements, the program will automatically resize the picture. The new version also allows you to set the time interval of changing login screen background. Now you can set it to only one time, every logon, every day, or every hour.
Tru3m0sl3m has all kinds of tutorials, from Windows and Ubuntu Linux operating systems to Islamic videos. If you're looking for some quick and handy computer tips or tricks, this is a good place to start.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades