You can customize and select your preferred monitor settings to improve the clarity of your monitor display. First open the start menu and go to the Control panel. In the Control Panel select the Display link. In the Display option window to the right hand side there are a few options available. Select the screen resolution option from them. Now there are many options present in there like Display, resolution, orientation etc., Using the display option you can select the monitor you want to make changes to if you are using a dual display system. Next in the drop down box next to resolution there are many display options that are compatible with your monitor. Select the option that makes your display convenient and save the changes. This video shows how to change the monitor resolution in Windows 7.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades