This tutorial is to explain how to change the ownership and/or permissions of a folder or file on your computer. It is very simple and easy to understand. There is a step by step guide to the process. There is a verbal as well as a visual representation of the process that you need to use to be able to change the permissions and ownership of the individual files on your computer. The computer screen video is of a computer using Microsoft Windows XP. It is a great guide for beginners and computer knowledge is not required to follow along.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades