In this tutorial, we learn how to change power buttons on Windows 7. First, go to the control panel and find your hardware and sound section. Now, go to power options and change what the power buttons do. You will be able to see what your power options currently are, and change what they do when your computer sits still, the top shuts, or many other things. If you want the computer to hibernate, the computer will wake up when you touch it. If you go into a sleep state, you will have to reload your programs again. You can choose your preferences depending on which work best for your power needs and click "save" when finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades