Follow along as we are shown how to change the power settings for our monitor for Windows 7.
-Begin by going to the Start menu and clicking on the Control Panel.
-Then select the category Hardware and Sound.
-You can then select Power Options.
-You are able to choose between Balanced, which is recommended, and power saver. You can look at each ones settings.
-When you choose which one you want you can then change the default settings if you wish and then save the changes.
There you have it, some helpful tips on changing your power settings in Windows 7.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades