This movie shows you how to easily change screen resolution and the refresh rate in Windows 7. The first thing you have to do is to right-click anywhere on the desktop and then click the 'Screen Resolution' item. If you have multiple displays, select the display which resolution you want to change from the pop-up menu in the 'Display' field. Next, select the preferred resolution from the pop-up menu in the 'Resolution' field. To change your display refresh rate, you have to click the 'Advanced Options' in the 'Screen Resolution' window and then click the 'Monitor' tab in the upper menu. Then, simply choose the preferred refresh rate from the pop-up menu. That's it! Good Luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades