In this video tutorial. viewers learn how to change the size of text and icons in a Windows 7 computer. Begin by clicking on the Start menu and open Control Panel. In the Control Panel window, click on Appearance and Personalization. Then click on Display. Now users are able to select the size of text and icons to Smaller - 100%(default), Medium - 125% and Larger - 150%. If users select one of the larger sizes, some of the items will not fit on the screen. Once users have select the setting, click on Apply and re-log into back into the computer to see the new settings. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows 7 computer and would like to learn how to change the size of text and icon to be able to easily see what the computer displays.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades