Change your Snow Leopard dock on Mac OS X with this video tutorial. Go to Leopard Hard drive -> System folder -> Library folder -> CoreServices folder -> Dock App (right click) -> Show package contents -> Contents folder -> Resources folder -> Scroll down until you get to Scurve-1.png, Scruve-m.png, Scurve-sm.png, Scurve-xl.png -> Highlight them all and delete them -> Select the dock you want to change it to -> Paste the files into the place that you deleted the others -> Search for "Terminal" in your Spotlight -> Type "killall dock"
Once you've done that you'll see that your dock has changed and that's all you have to do.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades