Change the sound on your PC in Windows Vista with this video tutorial. In Windows Vista, left click on desktop. Go to "Personal Modes" and select "Sounds". Click "Test" button in the Sound's tab window to hear sounds for different actions. To replace a sound: place the sounds, in a .WAV format only, in a folder on your C: Drive. Select sound to be replaced in Sound's tab and click "Browse" to find the file you are replacing the current one with. Click "Ok" when done to complete change.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades