In this how-to video, you will learn how to change your start menu text. You will need resource hacker and regedit in order to perform this. First, open resource hacker. Click file and open. Go to 37, and click on 1033. Change 578 to whatever you want the text on the start menu to be. Press compile script. Next, save this file. Now, open regedit and go to software. Go to shell and click modify. Change the value data to the name of your .exe file, which should be saved in the windows folder. Now, close regedit and restart your computer. Your start menu text is now completely changed. This video shows you how easy this task is.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades