If you have a tendency to play small games on your computer while listening to a lecture or playing an audiobook, those sounds from the game can be really intrusive to your learning anything. Well, on Windows 7, there's a way you can adjust the sound without messing with hard-to-find sound settings in each application. Windows 7 allows you to adjust the sound of multiple programs at the same time, as well as devices and system sounds. Learn how to change the default startup volume for these apps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades