This video will show you how to change your time from military time to the 12 hour time scale on a Window's computer. After being infected by a virus or if you accidentally changed the time on your computer, you can easily change the time display on your computer screen back by following the easy steps in this video. You will first have to go to the Start bar and find the Control Panel. From the Control Panel, find Regional and Language Settings and choose to customize your regional settings. From here, you will be able to find a small tab which will allow you to change your time settings back to the 12 hour scale.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades