This how to video shows you how to change the voice in the VoiceOver Utility program on a Mac. This will be useful if you want a voice that is more realistic or more understandable. First, open the program and choose the speech pane. On voices, click the drop down menu to choose which of the voices you want to use. At the side of this, you can change the rate, pitch, volume, and intonation. To change the voice settings with just the keyboard, press control option and command together. Use the up and down arrows on your keyboard to change the settings. You now know how to change the voice in VoiceOver.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades