This video explains how to change VoiceOver‚Äôs caption setting in Mac OS X. The visuals pane of the VoiceOver utility includes options that are helpful for sighted users who work with people with visual impairments. This video demonstrates how to use the caption panel option. When you turn VoiceOver on, the caption panel appears at the bottom of the screen. The caption panel can be moved anywhere on the screen that you want by dragging it with your mouse. The caption panel gives you the options of changing the size of the font, the number of rows, and the caption panel transparency.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades