In this video, we learn how to change The Windows 7 Start Orb. First, you will need to download Universal Theme Patcher to your computer, which you can find at: Freeware Geeks. Once you download this, install it to your computer and make sure you choose the right type to download. Also, download the registry files from MediaFire, click the "take ownership" option when you right click on this, then double click on it. When the window comes up, click to add the ownership option. Now, go to the start menu, then go to your drive and click on Windows. Find your explorer, then right click and choose take ownership. Once you do this, you will have full command over it. Now, go to Deviant Art and search for Windows 7 start up orbs. Once you find the one you like download it to your computer, then choose this as an option and you will be finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades