On your Windows computer you can change the name of your computer. After changing your name, when you turn off your computer you can make it display some thing else instead of the default "turn off computer" text. Do do this right click the My Computer icon on your desktop. Select properties from the menu. This brings up the System Properties window of your computer. Go to the Computer Name tab and in the description box insert a new name to your computer. Save the changes and exit the window. Now when you turn off your computer you will notice that the default text has changed and displays the name you just chose for your computer. This video show show to change the name of you computer running on Windows Operating System.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades