In this video, we learn how to speed up a computer and change desktop settings. First, right click anywhere on your desktop. Then, select "properties". Once you are in "properties" there are several tabs you can click on, click on "desktop" on the top. Once you click on this you can change your background, icons, home page, internet options, colors and more. By selecting "screen saver" you can choose "Windows XP" to make your computer perform quickest, also make sure your monitor has proper power settings that are appropriate for you. Once you are finished, click "apply" then "ok" this will save all of your choices.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades