Clearinfo.com helps us how to change the keyboard and mouse settings in windows operating system. The video actually shows us the tutorial in windows vista but this can be applied also in windows xp. First go to Start button then click on control panel and on the Control panel Home view, select Hardware and Sound where you will get the mouse and keyboard setting options. Under the Classic view there will be keyboard and mouse option. Under the Keyboard options, it will show various settings and under hardware tab, it shows the keyboard which you are using and it indicates if it has some specifications. Under the mouse options, you can change a variety of different kind of things like pointers, buttons, pointer options, wheel, and hardware. With this you can modify the keyboard and mouse settings in windows.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades