In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to change a Mac book Pro's dock. To turn the magnification off the dock, go to the Apple menu, click on Dock and select Turn Magnification Off. Users can also turn the hiding on, to hide the dock when not in use. Users can position the dock to the left, right or center on the bottom of the screen. In the dock preferences, users can adjust the size of the dock. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer and would like to learn how to configure the settings of the dock.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades