This is a Computers & Programming video tutorial where you will learn how to change your NAT to OPEN with a Linksys router. Go to your browser and type in 192. 168. 1. 1 and that will take you to the basic set up. The authentication dialog box comes up. Type in 'admin' for the username as well as the password. These are default settings. In the Linksys page, go to 'applications and gaming' and on the Port Range page fed in these information. Your application you can name anything. Start 80, End 80, Protocol – both and then check your IP address and put in the last 3 digits and click Enable. For the next application, give it a name, Start 3074, End 3074, Protocol – both and the same IP address as the 1st one and click Enable. Then 'save settings' and 'continue'. There you go!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades