If you have a folder that contains many images (say anything in excess of 200) and you open it in Windows Explorer with the thumbnail view turned on. You would notice that it takes some time for all the thumbnails to load completely. The process described above can be made faster by using the TweakUI program as described in the video. Basically this software, allows you to change the thumbnail size as well as picture quality to a level that is more suited to your hardware configuration. This beginner level video simply describes correct method of doing so, by using the program named above.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades