This video shows you how to change your Windows 7 login background.
*Start the computer
*You will be taken to the Windows 7 login screen
*Click the "Browse" button bottom left to find images on your computer (jpeg format only)
*By clicking on the "More Backgrounds" button, you can choose an image from the Windows website
*If you want to restore the default image, simply click on the "Restore Default" button on the bottom of the screen
*You can change the resolution by clicking on the button in the top right corner of your screen.
*When you have selected the image you want, click "Change Background."
*You will need to restart computer for changes to take effect.
And that's all there is to it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades