Follow this video to help you change the settings of your virtual memory on your computer. Click Start and then right click on My Computer and select Properties. A window will come up. Click on the Advanced tab,. In the first section there is a part named Performance. Click on the Settings button of this section. Another window named Performance Options will open. Click on the Advanced tab of this window. In the bottom part of this window there is a section titled Virtual memory. Click on the Change button. There will be two boxes where you can enter numbers represented in megabytes to set your virtual memory. When you are ready click on Set, and then you have to click Ok three times to close the Windows opened previously.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades