In this video the instructor shows how to check if your computer has a home group setup or setup one if required. Home group is Microsoft's new way of making networking easier with computers. They allow you to share documents, pictures, videos and all kinds of media between computers that are a part of a home group. Go to the start menu and go to Control Panel. In the Control Panel select the Network and Internet link. Now in the Network and Internet window select the Home group. In this page your computer shows the details of your current home group. If your computer does not belong to any home group it displays the same message and also shares a few details about home groups. There is a button at the bottom which says Create a Home group. Now in the next tab you can setup a home group with other options like what files to share in the group. This video takes about the Home group feature of Windows 7 and how to use it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades