In this video you will learn how to update your version of Windows 7 and how to check the system settings for automatic updates. In order to do this you need to go in the Start Menu and then in the Control Panel. Then you need to click System and Security. The next step is to click Windows Update. A new window will pop-up and you will see two types of updates: Important Updates and Optional Updates. To install them just click on the blue link and then check the boxes. To check for updates you have to click the Check for Updates link and the computer will access the internet to look for them. When you are done just click the OK button.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades