Any electronic equipment is bound to accumulate dust, slight moisture, dirt or any combination of the above on its sensitive parts over time. The delicate nature of items also means further care is required. This video explains how to clean the contact and other surfaces of circuit components. Basically, the presenter carefully grounds himself before attempting any cleaning work. Then a carefully chosen eraser is delicately used to remove the dirt from the surfaces. The narrator also explains in detail, his reasons for the specific choice of eraser as well as the obvious advantages of doing so. This same method can be used to clean any contact surfaces of any other miscellaneous devices like contact cables, peripherals etc.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades