In this video Dave Andrews from Help Vids will show you how to clean up your hard drive in Windows XP. A way to do that is to delete the icons from the desktop that you don't use regularly. The files that you have just deleted are located in the Recycle Bin. To permanently delete them, right-click the Recycle Bin and click "Empty the Recycle Bin" or double-click the Recycle Bin and delete them from there. Now the files are gone and your desktop is much cleaner. You can repeat this method with any folder from your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades