The instructor from ClearTechInfo shows how to clean up and organize the Windows Vista start menu. He shows how the start menu consists of links to programs and not the program itself. He shows how to manage those links by removing those links, add new ones or rename existing ones, or move folders into other sub folders. He shows how to pin or remove frequently used programs to the main start menu. He advises to categorize similar programs under common folders, like 'Media Players,' 'Utilities,' etc. He even shows how to add programs to the start up folder so that they automatically start when Windows starts. By watching this video, you can easily learn how to manage your Vista start menu most effectively.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades