Some times malicious programs can infect your registry and fill it with lots of unwanted information. You may need to clean it to prevent the virus from causing any further damage to your computer or to even disable the virus. It is a very lengthy and complex process to do this manually. So you will need to use one of the powerful free tools available online. Hijack This is one of the most powerful program that can be used for this purpose. So go the website and download this free tool. Install the program and run it. There is a new users quick start menu that is shown when you run it for the first time. Select the 'do a system scan only' option from it. This performs a quick scan and presents you with a list of registry entries. You can also save the details to a log. Save the details to a log and go to the hijack this website. Paste the log entries there and the website identifies the malicious entries. Now just fix those entries and clean your PC. This video shows how to clean the registry entries in your PC.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades