Rowland from Windows Performance teaches how to clean up your Windows Vista desktop & icons. Start by right-clicking the task bar and select Properties. Now click the 'Toolbar' tab, check the 'Desktop' option and click 'OK'. Now right-click anywhere in the desktop, go to view and click the last option. All icons in the desktop would not be visible now. Now go to the notification area, in the 'Desktop' option you can find all the items to use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades