Watch this video to learn how to use Windows' built in cleanup software to reclaim memory space by removing old backups of windows. 1. Go to the start search bar and type in "disc cleanup". 2. Click on disk cleanup and wait for the program to gather information about your computer. 3. When it is done, go to "more options". 4. Click "clean up" on "system restore and shadow copies" option. 5. Click delete. 6. Close the window. Depending on how old your computer is, you should have reclaimed quite a lot of space.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades