Context menus are menus that pop up when you right click an windows element (icons, windows, bars etc.). Sometimes, you would notice that many of the menu items are really not required. This video shows you how to remove them. The process is simple and involves editing a few settings in the Windows registry. As the registry is a core component of Windows, editing it is strictly not recommended unless you are comfortable with it. As a bonus, this video also demonstrates how to backup and restore changes made to the registry, just in case something goes wrong in the process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades