In this video the instructor shows how to clone computers across the Local Area Network using BartPE and Selfimage. To do this first we will have an original computer. Now create the image of the hard drive of the computer and share it on the network drive. Now, using that image from the shared folder you can start the clones of other computers by overriding their hard drive using this image of the main hard drive. Using this technique you can clone multiple computers which are the exact duplicates of the original computer. So first create a shared folder which contains plenty of space to contain the image of the original computer. Set the permissions of the folder to read and write to it. Now, create the disk image of the original computer using BartPE CD as shown in the video. Now, boot the other computers using this image as shown in the video. This video shows how to clone computers across the Local Area Network using BartPE and Selfimage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades