In order to completely delete items from Mac OS X. Download Google desktop. This will search your computer and the web and your computer. Go to Applications. Right click on Google Desktop. Go to Show Package Contents. Drag contents into the trash. Next, go to Google Gadgets. Click and drag it to the trash as well. Go to Finder. Open it. Click on Secure Empty Trash. When you click on this, it will want you to verify that you are sure that you want to permanently delete all of your trash. When you do this, the items will not be retrievable. Click OK, if you are sure. This will take several minutes. It depends on the number of items in the trash.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades