In this video, it demonstrate how to check and configure Windows firewall. In order to check to see if firewall is enable or not. You would click on start which locate bottom left corner of the screen. Then you would click on control panel. On this screen you would see an option for firewall, and click on it. When you click on firewall, it will let you view all the description about firewall configuration. There are also many other option which locate on the left hand side. If you are an advance user, these setting will let you do more with Windows firewall.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades