Dave Andrews from HelpVids is going to teach you in this video how to configure the Windows XP firewall. To do that, you need to follow these steps: 1. Go to Control Panel and make sure that you are in the classic view.
2. Go to Windows Firewall. From there you can turn your firewall On or Off. It's recommended that the firewall should stay On. In the Exceptions tab you can allow which programs you want to pass your firewall protection. So in the end, this video will show you how turn on your firewall protection and how to add program exceptions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades