In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you are going to learn how to configure Windows Netmeeting. It is very easy to do. This video is from Fix PC Freeze. Go to start > all programs > accessories > windows explorer. Now click on SA(C:) > program files > Hewlett-Packard > Netmeeting > conf. On the NetMeeting installation dialog box click next and type in your name, email and other details and click 'next' twice. On the following box, select 'local area network' and click 'next' thrice. In the volume control box, adjust the volume and click 'next' twice and finally click 'finish'. That's it, Netmeeting is configured.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades