If you have a new Mac and run OS X, you probably already use your Apple Remote for your photos, music and movies. But did you know you can use it for your Keynote presentations as well? While running Keynote, press play to begin the presentation, use the forward, or back, buttons to move between slides, and use the up and down buttons to raise or lower the volume. To put your computer to sleep, just hold down the play button. For a video demonstration for each of steps, watch this OS X tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades