There's plenty of reasons why one would want to convert a webpage to a PDF document. And there's numerous ways on how one can convert that web page (HTML) into a PDF file. Check out this video tutorial on how to convert webpage HTML to PDF on Ubuntu Linux.
You could just select "Print" (in Firefox: File… Print), and then select "Print to file" and the output "PDF".
To install wkhtmltopdf in Ubuntu, run the following command in a terminal:
sudo apt-get install wkhtmltopdf
Then, to convert a webpage to PDF, open a terminal and type this:
wkhtmltopdf http://www.bbc.com ~/Desktop/bbc.pdf
Replacing http://www.bbc.com and bbc.pdf with the website you want to convert to PDF / the name you desire for the converted PDF file.
Tru3m0sl3m has all kinds of tutorials, from Windows and Ubuntu Linux operating systems to Islamic videos. If you're looking for some quick and handy computer tips or tricks, this is a good place to start.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades