New to Ubuntu Linux? This computer operating system could be a bit tricky for beginners, but fret not, help is here. Check out this video tutorial on how to create an animated desktop (GUI) on Ubuntu Linux.
This is a modified version of A-Desk v.14.1 that includes more videos and an option to choose your favorite screensaver.
Use your favorite video or screensaver as your desktop background or select preloaded videos as your desktop background.
1. EXTRACT the compressed archive to your home folder
2. Install mplayer, zenity and xscreensaver first
3. Follow the video
NOTE: Additional screensavers @ /usr/lib/xscreensaver
To see how to install additional screensavers you might need for this tutorial, check out "How To Install 200+ screensavers on Ubuntu Linux".
Tru3m0sl3m has all kinds of tutorials, from Windows and Ubuntu Linux operating systems to Islamic videos. If you're looking for some quick and handy computer tips or tricks, this is a good place to start.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades