In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make an animated image on a Mac OS X computer. Users will need to download the GIFfun program. Once downloaded and installed, open the program and drag the images into the program. Then set the time delay for each image, amount of loops and configure the options. Once your finished configuring the image, click on Make Gif. The image will be produced in the small square window below. Then simply drag the image onto your desktop. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer, and would like to learn how to create a simple animated image to share with others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades