Wondering how to create an app bundle in Mac OS X? In this two-part video tutorial series, you'll learn how to create an application that is completely self-contained and is drag-and-droppable/relocatable. Frameworks, PlugIns, and Resources are embedded in the .app bundle, thus avoiding the need for installers and avoiding issues like dll-hell. There is also a quick demonstration on how to enable Universal Binary building at 15:46. Take a look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades