In this how to video, you will learn how to create a system repair disc on a bootable USB flash drive without having to burn a CD for your Windows 7 system. First, plug in your USB drive and create new folders in it. Name the first folder boot and the second sources. Next, open a command prompt and type in the cd c:\recovery, dir /a:sh, and so forth as shown. Once you have typed in the proper commands in the prompt, eject the flash drive. Restart the computer with the drive plugged in. Boot from this device rather than the hard drive in order to use the repair tools. This video shows you the basic steps in order to create a way to repair your operating system without having to use a CD.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades