This video is a tutorial on how to create your own custom screen savers from your favorite movies on a Windows computer. The first step is to download the Movie Screen Saver Software from www.vijusoft.com. When the program is finished downloading from the website then you will have to open the installer package and follow the instructions. The download should only take a few minutes and then you might have to restart your computer when it is finished. The second step, once the program is downloaded, is to open up your system preferences and select desktop and screen savers. Then select MSS from the screen savers. Next click the options button and select your source file, select your movie clip. Click okay and then test out your screen saver.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades