We love the guy who invented keyboard shortcuts. Especially now that we're all glued to our computers from sunrise until sunset (and perhaps even after that), being able to tab between pages with the click of a button or two and to open new tabs without having to drag the mouse around saves us time and energy.
While there are already a slew of keyboard shortcuts available and preprogrammed on your Mac computer, you can actually toy around with these settings to make your own keyboard shortcuts. Just watch this video for the how-to.
You can create your own shortcuts or change the default shortcuts to work more efficiently. This video demonstrates how.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades