The first step to create a fax using Outlook 2003 and 2003 server. Using add/remove windows component make sure your fax equipment is properly installed. Under the start menu select the printers and fax option and select the share option. Then under administrator tools/users/new/users/fax to enter your password to turn our fax information transfer on. You must now select fax user and select advanced settings and double check to make sure the fax is able to see the object it needs to send the information to. After creating the temple you wish to send in 2003 Outlook select send to complete this task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades