In this how-to video, you will learn how to create a invisible folders on your Windos XP or Windows Vista operating system. First, create a folder or find a folder that you want to be invisible. Select the folder and hold and type alt+0160. Release the alt key. Next, right click the folder icon and select properties. Select customize and select change icon. From here, find a space between the icons. This will set it to an invisible icon. Once that is selected, press okay. The folder is now completely invisible. This video shows you an easy way to create a completely invisible folder.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades