In this video the tutor shows how to make an ISO image file on a Mac. He shows what the requirements are to get started. He points to the disk utility program from where he points to the option where we can open a disk image from a folder. Now he selects the folder to which he wants to save the image. Now he guides us through the rest of the settings on how to prepare the image. Now we end up with an image file which is in the .cdr format. Now he shows some commands on the terminal through which we can generate the ISO image of the required folder. This video tutorial guides you through a series of steps by which you can make an ISO image on your Mac.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades