In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create a new standard user and administrator account. Begin by clicking on the Start menu and select Control Panel. Then click on User Accounts and Family Safety and click on User Accounts. Now select the "Manage another account" option and click on "Create a new account". Users are able to name the account and select the account type (Standard or Administrator). Finish by clicking on Create Account. Users are then able to make changes to the account such as changing the display picture setting up parental control or creating a password. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows computer, and would like to learn how to create a new standard user or administrator account because there are multiple users that use the same computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades