In this how to video, you will learn how to make custom screen savers and wallpaper for your Mac for free. First, download the SaveHollywood and Wallsaver programs to your computer. Install both of these programs. Next, go to system preferences and click on desktop and screen saver. Click the screen saver tab and select SaveHolywood. From here, click options and press the arrow button. Find a video that you want to use as a screen saver and click okay. Click test to see if it works out. Next, open Wallsaver and click activate to set your screen saver as a desktop. Once this is done, exit the screens. You now know how to make custom screen savers and wallpaper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades